As there isn't any Croatian expert, it could have been very long to validate your transaltions
As I trust you, I have validated them.
Your translations are done very carefully, thanks a lot for your help ^_^. I've noticed several little things to correct for the next translations you do :
- keep the variable %s, %t, %s  [/1] etc.. in the translations as they are dynmially replaced by usernames or other things.
- keep the same punctuation as the text to be transalted (no point if there isn't a point)
- sometimes you translated the comments instead of the main text.
- when you have several way to translate, you can enter the best choice in the translation main field and enter the other choice in the commetn field.
- when you need more context, don't translate imeediatly, post a message about the transation to ask for more context.