56원문 언어 MulÅ£umesc
MulÅ£umesc, noroc ÅŸi o searÄƒ (noapte?)
This request is no longer acceptable according to our new submission rules.
완성된 번역물 Bedankt Thank you
200원문 언어 Dial
ÃŽmi pare rÄƒu, am crezut cÄƒ mÄƒ voi descurca cu scrisul Ã®n limba francezÄƒ dar...nu reuÅŸesc. DacÄƒ tu Ã®nÅ£elegi ceva din ceea ce eu scriu Ã®n limba romÃ¢nÄƒ, atunci putem continua sÄƒ ne mai scriem din cÃ¢nd Ã®n cÃ¢nd. DacÄƒ nu, atunci ...asta e...ÅŸi Ã®mi pare rÄƒu. Daniela.
Je dialogue avec une femme qui est Roumaine !! je ne conprends pas ce quelle ecris !
J'ai besoin de vous
Edited with diacritics/Freya
완성된 번역물 Votre demande Dialog Desculpa-me, pensei que seria capaz
64원문 언어 sms
Edy, dacÄƒ mai puteÅ£i sÄƒ veniÅ£i, vÄƒ aÅŸtept la 21, la universitate. DacÄƒ e bine, dÄƒ un bip.
please translate in englich or dutch
<Before edits> edy dak mai puteti s veniti,va astept la 2la universitate. dak e bine da un bip.<Freya>
완성된 번역물 SMS vertaling sms
2101원문 언어 Happy new year 2006!
Happy new year 2006 to all cucumis.org visitors :)
[b]What has changed since the last news entry?[/b]
- Cucumis.org has grown fast as there are now more than [link=u__]1900 members[/link] and about 20 new members a day. Many new languages have been added to the cucumis.org interface: Chinese, Hebrew, Swedish, and Brazilian Portuguese. A big thanks to the cucumis.org members who translated it.
- The [link=p__]project section[/link] is up and running but nobody knows how it works :) . It's mainly dedicated to webmasters who want to translate their websites. They can submit their text to be translated on cucumis.org and invite their visitors to translate on cucumis.org. Cucumis.org will get new members and the webmasters will be able to use the translation engine of cucumis.org and the expertise of cucumis.org members.
- An affiliation program has been developed to reward those who put a link on their personal websites or blogs to talk about cucumis.org. Instead of using the [note]http://www.cucumis.org/[/note] classic url, you can use this url: [linkid=w_in_[userid]]. [transrefid=464] There is also a similar affiliation link for the webmasters who manage a project on cucumis.org, to invite their visitors to translate their website on cucumis.org, with the same advantages: [linkid=w_in_myProjectId].
- The multi-language Babylon dictionary has been inserted on the translation pages at the bottom of the side menu. It's a very useful tool and it's not intrusive at all.
- The wiki engine has been set. Some parts of the cucumis.org interface, as well as details and tutorials about how the website should be used, are now embedded in wiki articles. Wiki articles are more flexible than the language files of the cucumis.org interface, as they can be edited at any time by any member. The wiki articles of the cucumis.org interface can also be translated from the [link=t__]translation homepage[/link] using the link "[transrefid=865]".
- It's now possible to post comments on all parts of the website, including news and wiki articles.
- A language course section is currently under development. Each member of cucumis.org will be able to create a wiki lesson about his favorite language.
- A java applet is under development to offer the possibility to record and play back audio samples for the language courses.
- A java or flash applet will be developed to draw illustrations for the language courses.
- I don't understand why the ratio of members having done at least one translation is so small... Maybe I should try to improve the interface and I need [link=f__]your feed back[/link] on this...
Keep the tags "[...]" untranslated.
완성된 번역물 Ø¹Ø§Ù… Ø¬Ø¯ÙŠØ¯ Ø³Ø¹ÙŠØ¯ 2006! Frohes neues Jahr 2006! Bonne annÃ©e 2006! FeliÄ‰igan novan jaron 2006 2006 yÄ±lÄ±nÄ±z kutlu olsun! Gezuar vitin e ri 2006! Feliz Ano Novo 2006! La mulÅ£i ani 2006! Gelukkig Nieuwjaar 2006 ! Feliz 2006! FeliÃ§ Any Nou 2006! Gott nytt Ã¥r 2006! ç‹—å¹´å‰ç¥¥ï¼ Felice anno nuovo : 2006 Ð¡ ÐÐ¾Ð²Ñ‹Ð¼ 2006 Ð³Ð¾Ð´Ð¾Ð¼!!! ×©× ×ª 2006 ×©×ž×—×”! Ð”Ð° Ð²Ð¸ Ðµ Ñ‡ÐµÑÑ‚Ð¸Ñ‚Ð° Ð½Ð¾Ð²Ð°Ñ‚Ð° 2006 Ð³Ð¾Ð´Ð¸Ð½Ð°! è¬¹è³€æ–°å¹´!